Wednesday, July 4, 2007

eye opening

first things first happy 4th everyone, hope you all had fun and safe holiday. I did Heidi and I were at the Heinonen's hanging out and having a delicious rib dinner, boy were they good. It was funny looking around the table comparing every one's faces to see who's were the messiest. Anyway Heidi and I were sitting on the swing on the back porch and talking about confo, because the twins are getting confirmed Sunday. Heidi brought an interesting observation to my attention, that we started dating when she was as old as Gretchen. My jaw dropped I guess that just goes to show when your young how much older you feel. I always think to my self that, "no we wernt to young" but now looking at Gretch we were a little young to be dating, but in the end I wouldn't change anything because Heidi is my best friend, and feel lucky that I didn't have to go through a lot of heart breaks to find my best friend

Heidi making play dough


found a snake wrestler


good good ribs

4 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

Gretchen Lorraine!! I can't believe you!

And YUM! Those ribs look delicious!!

Sue said...

Okay now, I was enjoying the post and the pictures...until the snake pictures. I'm so petrified of them that my heart is pounding just after seeing Gretchen with the thing..and around her neck. What was she thinking?!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

LOL!!!

Little Gretch - afraid of everything. A little scaredy-cat.


AND SHE'S PLAYING WITH A SNAKE?!!!!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

And I have to add that she looks just like Trish-the-Dish in that picture with the snake around her neck. (2nd one down).