Monday, October 15, 2007

got it back

well sorry that I haven’t been bloging but the internet has been off at our house. our promotion was over and someone else had to set up a new account. As I’m sure that every one knows Paul and Amanda are now engaged. they were down here this weekend, while the girls were out dress shopping the guys went golfing. so Paul, Brett, brad, and myself went to the Jackal (mt Brighton). We had a lot of fun, and I realized that I’m going to have really cool brother in laws.
On another note while at school this evening our class was watching a video on Howard Hughes and Pan Am airlines. Someone brought in pop corn, they got it from the vending machine. I decided that this was a good idea and went out of class to get my own bag. A bag of pop corn costs a dollar , and after putting in a dollar bill I got a dollar coin for change so I was a winner for the night. By the way I really like the idea of dollar coins I think that they should replace the dollar bill completely.

3 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

I love simple joys in life like that! They just make your day!

Anonymous said...

totally agree with you on the cool in laws!

Anonymous said...

i was watching all you guys like play football and stuff that day.. i was like aww you guys just looked like a bunch of brothers out there. :]