Friday, October 26, 2007

who cares about my football hey?

but anyway i care its like the second thing that i look froward to seeing on the weekends, and of course Heidi is the person i look forward seeing the most. she pry loves that i love football also. I'm hoping that there are a few guys that stumble on to my blog with this next question.

what do you think about the NFL playing a game in London this weekend. personally i don't like it, its a U.S. sport. besides the Europe league has folded correct me if I'm wrong so why try to sell more American football over there.

GO BLUE.

4 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

I was wondering what they were doing in London! Paul was watching, not me, but I did pick up on that part.

Anonymous said...

woohoo! go U.S football!! :)
-Where's some pictures from halloween..?

Anonymous said...

Isn't football in london soccer?

Anonymous said...

yes football is what we call soccer over in London. so what do they call our football then?