Friday, June 15, 2007

A Night at School

class was quit interesting tonight, there is this kid named John he is one of those city type kids. For example he was telling us that his girlfriend has a snake and well she feeds it live mice, To me that's really cool except snakes wouldn't make a real good pet in my opinion. Anyway John was telling us that she was feeding her snake a mouse and he could not watch because it was breaking his heart. He said that he started to cry and wanted to save the mouse. that is just pathetic to me, when he said that I was in shock I didn't know what to say.

I told you that to tell you tell you this in class John had a small sliver in his thumb. For some reason he could not get it out of his thumb by himself. So John asked Andrew (another guy in my class) to squeeze around the sliver to push it out so John could cut open his skin with a razor blade. So Andrew went to the tool crib got some rubber gloves and did what John asked of him. This is a good idea but John was thinking that just lightly scratching the surface was going to make his skin ripe open, well it didn't. In the mean time Trevor, Nicole, and my self were watching in disbelief we could not believe what a baby he was being. Finally Nicole had enough so she told John to give her the razor and he did. She was going in to cut open a very little spot of his thumb so he could get some tweezers in there. As she was going in to cut it he was whimpering "don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me". The really funny thing is that she looked at him real serious like and said "JOHN SHUT UP" then she cut it. He was like ouch that hurt, then I hurried grabbed the tweezers while Andrew was still holding his hand and pulled out this small metal shaving. he was so happy and thought that we were such good friends that he went to the tool crib told everyone standing around there what we did, and got a bag and put the sliver in it so he could remember what pals we were.

Needles to say at 21 years old this kid needed a crew of student aircraft mechanics to get a sliver out of his own thumb. that's just a night in the world of MIAT fun hey.

5 comments:

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Sounds like a *lovely* time. Lol.

Amanda Kay said...

Wow. What a man!

Sharyn said...

pssst....email me at stormanen@gmail.com and I'll send you a link for your photos. I'm excited about them

Anonymous said...

"needles to say"...im sorry but for some reason that just makes me laugh!

jeff said...

well riss thats my goal is to make people laugh a lil bit.