Sunday, June 24, 2007

FUN FUN

This weekend has been lots of fun so fun that I'm posting way to late on a Sunday night so I'm going to try and keep it short. well that test went OK for me on Thursday not as well as I would like to get but still in the 90's. Friday when i got home Wade was of course waking up from a nap so he could drive up north. they all left at 12am for the first time. they had some car problems came back at like 2am, I was freakin out because well I thought someone was breaking in. they thought that it was fixed so they left and when I woke up at 9 because the front door opened they were back because the battery that was replaced was not the problem it was a alternator. So they left about 11 I think on saturday morning, I tell you what it wouldn't be fun to be in that ride but the memories would be priceless.

Saturday Heidi and I went to a few Grad parties that were fun, mainly since they had free food. later that night we went to the balloon fest and watched the balloons launch and then the balloon glow.

Sunday we spent the later part of the afternoon on my Mom and Dads bout. We all went around the chain of lakes in pinckney then had a grill out by the bout launch. The funny thing is that the bout launch was more entertaining then the bout ride because of the people watching at the launch. Any way good night.

No comments: