Wednesday, June 20, 2007

well

I would like to post something new fun and exciting but well its not in the cards this week. In school we are in the most boring subject since I have started, its about fasteners. You know like nuts and bolts and stuff its all starting to blend in. I had a free lunch today because Air Wisconsin came in to talk about some potential openings they have in Philadelphia. It was cool listening to the lady talk, she said that her husband work there as a mechanic and they were able to take 32 trips last year, and hes only worked there for like two years. That really made me excited, and makes me study harder. Test tomorrow wish me luck.

2 comments:

Heidi Lassila said...

Good luck dearest. But you probably don't need it. ;)

Anonymous said...

good luck! i know youll do great! :)