Monday, June 11, 2007

online diary

well since no one looks at my blog or I don't know how to let people know about it this will be my online diary. Lets see today I was late for work again I hate being late but I'm always sleeping through my alarms. The real crazy thing is that I had five of them set and still I could not get my big butt out of bed, pry didn't help that it was Monday morning.
After that moment of crabbiness I had a good day at work because there was lots to do. Its nice having one of those days on a Monday. while at work i called Josh he is a guy in my class that was giving me and Trevor a ride but I stoped that today. He was being a pain, we were paying him ten dollars a week to drive us to school from Brighton to the Willow run airport. the one problem was that he was charging us 10 dollars for four day or three days, and I was driving on those days because Trevor's car is still broken. Now Trevor and I ride in together for only a doller more a day.

4 comments:

Sharyn said...

You and Greg are going to have to talk shop one day. His job in the military was working on helicopters - and we used to know the manager of the Willow Run Airport...before that big fire...he's curious whatever happened to him.

And I love thatyou have a blog...

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Jeff - I'm still on my time-out but welcome to the blog world!! :) I'm taking a quick (much longer than quick) break so I just added a bunch of new guys to my list of bloggers!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

that sounds like me sleeping through alarms. If a had a regular job I wouldn't last because I just keep sleeping if I'm tired.
-mark

Junkyard Jennifer said...

It's true! He wouldn't make it in the real world! I've told him that many times. Lol.