Sunday, June 10, 2007

Do I have a beef

As some of you may know I'm living in a house with Wade and Ed. Its a lot of fun except one little detail, out neighbor dogs. They have four little hot-dog things and one big lab. whats the most annoying is that they bark at anything, and i mean anything i have watched them out my window they can be sitting there doing nothing and all of a sudden they jump up and start barking at the wind or something. Anyway to my point would it be a good idea to make an anonymous call to animal control and see what they can do or just deal with it.

1 comment:

Amanda Kay said...

SO basically, you think this blog is about self help. A Dear Ann column.

In my opinion I would throw tomatoes at them and hope for the best. Otherwise yell at the owners and then you are just out of luck!